At our outpatient rehab program, we understand that women face unique challenges when dealing with addiction. That’s why we’ve created a program tailored specifically to meet the needs of women seeking recovery. Our women’s rehab program in Massachusetts is a safe and supportive environment that provides access to medical care, counseling, and educational resources.
Perennial Recovery is a safe place where men and women can receive gender-specific care as they begin their recovery journey. With a team of dedicated, compassionate addiction professionals, we utilize evidence-based and holistic therapies to promote long-term recovery. Learn more about our Westborough, MA substance abuse treatment programs by calling 888.891.0979 today.
The Need for a Women’s Rehab Program
Women experience addiction differently than men. Some of the unique considerations treatment centers like ours must take into account during gender-specific treatment for women include:
- The prevalence of co-occurring disorders in women – Many women who come to us for treatment are dealing with mental health disorders like depression or anxiety in addition to addiction.
- Understanding the impact of trauma on addiction – Women may have experienced trauma in the past, and this can be a contributing factor to substance abuse. Creating a safe space where triggers are limited promotes better healing.
- Addressing the unique needs of pregnant women, mothers, and other female caregivers – Men do not experience the role of caregiver in the same way as women. We provide the resources needed to help women balance their roles as mothers, partners, and caregivers with recovery.
- Dealing with gender-specific stressors such as body image or relationships – We provide a judgment-free zone where women can talk freely about their struggles and find solutions that work for them.
We empower the women in our gender-specific treatment program to find their own path to lasting recovery. With the right support, women can lead healthy and sober lives that are free of addiction.
Benefits of Our Women’s Rehab Center
Our outpatient rehab program provides many benefits for women seeking recovery:
- A safe and structured environment
- Access to compassionate care
- Support from a team of trained professionals
- Focus on therapy and self-discovery
If you or a mother, daughter, or aunt are struggling with addiction, our women’s rehab program in Westborough Massachusetts can provide the support and care needed to promote a lifetime of healing.
Utilizing Levels of Care
We offer three levels of care at our treatment center: a partial hospitalization program (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and an outpatient program (OP). Women can find support that matches the severity of their addiction and the flexibility they need to stay involved with their jobs, families, and social lives.
Our Therapy-Based Approach
Our outpatient program is therapy-focused and utilizes a variety of evidence-based techniques to treat addiction. We offer a range of counseling services, including individual, group, and family therapy. Our staff also takes advantage of holistic and alternative therapies to provide a well-rounded approach to treatment.
Focusing on Family Support
We understand that addiction doesn’t just affect the person struggling with it; it impacts the entire family as well. That’s why we offer family counseling and support services to help family members navigate the recovery process alongside their loved one.
A Massachusetts Women’s Addiction Rehab at Perennial Recovery
We are proud to accept many major insurance providers so we can help as many women begin the journey to lifelong recovery. Through our comprehensive women’s rehab program in Massachusetts, we strive to provide the support and resources needed to help every woman find their own path back to sobriety.
If you or a loved one are looking for gender-specific care in Westborough, MA, contact us at 888.891.0979 today.